- When: August 3rd through 5th, 2013
- Who: U-10 through U-14 boys and girls
- Where: Starfire Sports, 14800 Starfire Way, Tukwilla, WA 98188
- Fields: 1-10
- Entry Deadline: July 22, 2013
- Team Check in: Friday August 2nd, 6-8pm, Saturday, August 3rd, check-in opens at 7am
- Tournament Director Contact Info: Ken Allen
- U10 6v6 $450.00
- U10-11 9v9 $475.00
- U12 $575.00
- U13-14 $600.00
(Discounts available for multiple teams, see special pricing chart)
2013 Seatac Cup
The 2013 Seatac Cup is a great opportunity to match your team against meaningful competition in a competitive environment prior to the start of your fall soccer season. This year we are excited to announce that our tournament, the 24th Seatac Cup will be held at the world class Starfire Sports Complex in Tukwila, just south of Seattle Washington. Their state-of-the-art facility is second to none in the area and offers players a professional surface for all of their matches.
The Seatac Cup, an open style soccer tournament will be open to Premier, Select, and qualified Rec teams assembled to compete at a Select level of play. Divisions will be balanced based on playing level. We reserve the right to combine or modify divisions to balance competition. All teams will be scheduled to play a minimum of three matches. Matches will consist of two 30-minute halves for U11-U14, and two 25-minute halves for U10.
We will strive to offer the highest level of officiating available with a focus on calling a clean, technical match. The Seatac Cup is hosted by Highline Premier FC an (RCL) Regional Club League in the Seattle Area. We focus on a technical style of play that encourages youth development, and we want our tournament to reflect the same philosophy.
Good luck and we can’t wait to see you on the pitch!
No pets/animals are allowed in the Starfire Sports Complex with exception being granted to service animals with documentation approved prior to arrival to the facility.
General Parking $5/day, VIP Parking pass $25/day (space is limited and needs to be booked prior to the event).
The Seatac Cup is considered a stay and play tournament for many of the attending clubs/teams. We have secured special pricing at several area hotels with the ability to block out rooms if booked by July 8th or 19th (depending on hotel). Below are links to our partner hotels.
- Any team that withdraws from a tournament less than two weeks from the start of the tournament or does not complete all required scheduled matches will forfeit the entry fee.
- All teams not accepted by the tournament will be refunded in full within ten (10) days of the notification of rejection, or notification to the teams accepted, whichever comes first (Posting on web sites can be considered notification of teams accepted).
- If inclement weather cancels the tournament prior to start of first scheduled game, a maximum or fifty percent (50%) of the entry fee will be retained by the tournament to cover start-up cost of the tournament.
Apple Physical Therapy will provide at least one Certified Athletic Trainer to assess injuries at the tournament able to assess injuries and concussions of any tournament participant. We will also be providing Baseline Concussion Assessments to athletes for a fee of $10 per test. This Baseline Test is good for one year and should your athletes suffer a concussion it will be extremely helpful in determining accurately when they can return to play safely.